Terms and Conditions of Use
ComicsInventory.com LLC (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) would like to
welcome you (referred to as “you,” “your,” “yourself,”)
to our site, ComicsInventory.com (the “Web Site”). The Web Site is open to you,
subject to your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) as
set forth below. You agree to abide by the Terms, so please read them carefully.
If you do not accept the Terms stated here, please do not use our Web Site. We
may revise these Terms, at our sole discretion, at any time by updating this
posting. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting
thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised
of any changes because they are legally binding on you. If you are dissatisfied
with the modifications to the Terms, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue
use of the Web Site.
You may only use the Web Site for your personal and noncommercial use. You
may; however, link to the Web Site’s home page from a page of your own.
Use and Operation
We do not warrant that the Web
Site will operate error-free or that the Web Site and its server are free of
computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the Web Site results in
the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible
for those costs as described below. As the lawyers say, use of this Web Site is
provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranties of any kind, and at your
own risk. We reserve the right to make any changes to the Web Site at any time.
When posting content to the Web Site, you grant ComicsInventory.com LLC and its
affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, paid-up, and perpetual license to
reproduce that content, with any modification or translation we deem necessary,
in any media. You further grant us the right to use your name as submitted with
the posting in conjunction with any such postings. When you post content to the
Web Site, you warrant that you otherwise control all rights to it, and that you
agree to indemnify ComicsInventory.com LLC and its affiliates from any use or
misuse of our posted content. We reserve the right to edit or delete all user-posted
Furthermore, you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available any
content on the Web Site that:
- Violates any laws, third party rights, or our policies
- Iis false, inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, defamatory,
libelous (including personal information), harmful, degrading, threatening,
intimidating, abusive, obscene, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy,
constitutes “bait and switch,” or is otherwise inappropriate (in our sole
- Impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise
misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Includes personal or identifying information about another person
without that person’s explicit consent
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other
proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to
make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,”
“junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited
- Is emailed to Web Site users who have not consented to contact them
about other services, products or commercial interests
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer
software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content
(flooding attack) to the Web Site, or that otherwise negatively affects
other users’ ability to use the Web Site
- Employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise
manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of the content
transmitted through the Web Site; or
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage
in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with
the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Web Site.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- An upgrade from the free to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. ComicsInventory.com LLC does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "Subscription" tab under the "Account Settings" link in the "Your Inventory" navigation bar. The "Subscription" screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- ComicsInventory.com LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ComicsInventory.com LLC service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. ComicsInventory.com LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ComicsInventory.com LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ComicsInventory.com site or the Service itself.
- ComicsInventory.com LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you will not hold ComicsInventory.com LLC responsible for
other users’ actions or inactions, including their postings. You acknowledge
that we are a venue to allow anyone to organize comics.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude any and all
express and implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability,
non-Infringement of third parties, and the warranty of fitness for particular
purpose, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money,
goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential
(lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption)
damages arising out of your use of the Web Site.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release ComicsInventory.com LLC
from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of
every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected
with such disputes.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ComicsInventory.com LLC from
and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation
reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the
Web Site (including Software), your breach of the Terms or your violation of any
rights of another relating to the Terms.